Hourly rate (within m25)
£45.00 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
Full day hire (10 hours)
£450.00 inc 100 miles, (additional mile £2.70 per mile)
Seats 4 passengers
Free bottled water
Child seat available on request
* Transfers from London to other cities calculated from £3.00 per mile
* All trips calculated from central London W1J
* Hourly hire is calculated base to base
* All airport meet and greet services include 45 minutes waiting time after landing and £7.50 parking charge. Thereafter waiting time charges apply at £10.00 per 15-minute increments.
* Online quotations do not take into account public and bank holidays such as Christmas Day or New Years Eve. On Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day there will be a 100% surcharge on all journeys. All other Bank Holidays will be subject to a 25% surcharge.
* Parking charges, if occurring, are passed on at client’s cost.
Mercedes Benz E-Class is suitable for all types of business travel and airport transfers in London and other UK cities.
Mercedes Benz cars combine safety and comfort, making the journey comfortable and convenient for any distance.
Mercedes E Class rental conditions
- Free one-hour waiting time to be picked up from the aircraft gangway.
- Meeting and greeting of a client.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours.
- Possibility of pet transfers from Europe to London.
- Fixed prices.
Please note that 1 hour of airport parking is included in the price.
It is possible to rent a Mercedes for several hours or days.
Why hire Mercedes Benz cars from LBT?
All of our cars are regularly serviced and equipped with many useful gadgets that will make your trip relaxing. All E Class have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB to keep you connected throughout your journey.
The ergonomic leather interior of Mercedes Benz allows for easy seating for four passengers.
Hiring our car for executive or business travel is the best solution for your Heathrow Airport transfer or for a private or business trip.
Chauffeur company LBT guarantees high quality service and the fulfilment of all commitments on our part.